Saturday, August 27, 2005

Stairway to Heaven

After a days work I am usually tired and worn-out, but each time I come home and reached these stairs... as I took each steps... as if I'm alive again, as I see the paintings in the walls... I'm regaining strength... for I know I will do things for myself... in my haven - in my sacred room, where I do all my rituals... creating my art. In here... life could be boring, no gimmicks, no bars to hang out, no movies in the mall, no rock concerts, and no dating with girls. Imagine it... it's not easy ha? Parang naka kulong ka sa kulungan na walang rehas. But I have to admit, since I came here parang na rehav ako sa mga vices ko. So it's up to you how you deal with it. Me I just simply draw and paint.
----------------------------------------------- */